Turkish universities are one of the world's top engineering universities in all fields, therefore Turkey is a popular destination to Study engineering and achieves academic excellence.
However, the universities in Turkey are striving to set up state-of-the-art science laboratories on every university campus. While a large number of international students stands out in all engineering disciplines.
How Much Does It Cost To Study Engineering In Turkey?
The average cost to study engineering in Turkey public universities is between 400 and 700 US dollars per year. But, in Turkey private universities, fees range from 2000 to 8000 US dollars per year.
What Are The Conditions To Study Engineering In Turkey?
There is a difference between the conditions to study engineering at public and private universities in Turkey.
However, To study engineering at a Turkish public university the conditions require success in the Turkish YOS aptitude test or the American SAT aptitude test, together with a high school certificate.
While it is easier to study engineering in private Turkey universities compared to public universities. They only require a high school diploma and a language certificate according to the language used in the course.
The 7 Best Engineering Programs In Turkish Universities
- Aerospace Engineering: Given the crucial growth of the Turkish aerospace industry, this is one of the "best universities programs in the world" in terms of the quality of engineering and technology education, making it one of the most outstanding programs available in Turkish universities.
- Electrical Engineering: the demand for electrical engineering students in Turkish universities has increased significantly due to the development of scientific research and excellent teaching staff.
- Mechatronics Engineering: This field combines mechanical engineering and computer science to design flexible manufacturing machines and systems, it is highly valued in Turkish universities.
- Civil engineering: is concerned with the construction, design, planning, and maintenance of structures. Turkey is one of the leading countries in this field, which makes it the best place to study civil engineering.
- Chemical Engineering: with numerous plants and laboratories around the world, chemical engineering has become one of the most popular engineering disciplines in Turkish universities.
- Energy engineering: is becoming more important as the need for inexhaustible energy to meet society's needs grows. Therefore, Turkey is considered a pioneer in this field.
- Software engineering: the science of developing and designing computers. While a distinctive feature of software engineering studies in Turkey is the high quality of practical and professional training at the universities.
Top Universities To Study Engineering In Turkey By 2022
It is worth noting that the engineering study system in Turkey is divided into two programs, the first being a 4-year undergraduate level, a 2-year diploma level, after which students can enter the master's level. And these are the best universities to study engineering in Turkey:
- Bilgi University (Private, Istanbul, Turkey);
- Bahcesehir University (Private, Istanbul, Turkey);
- Uskudar University (non-profit private institution, Istanbul, Turkey);
- Okan University (Private, Istanbul, Turkey);
- Ozyegin University (Private, Istanbul, Turkey).
Finally, engineering is one of the most wonderful fields in life because of its high artistic sense, and Turkey is the best home in terms of the quality of education first, and the beauty of civilization that inspires and nourishes your imagination secondly.