Knowing the price of specialization for universities Search:
You can easily access the website of any of Turkey's private universities, and write to them through one of the available methods:
But those who register directly suffer from many barriers, such as the language barrier and their lack of knowledge of the laws related to university registration and the internal regulations of universities, not to mention the fact that the student in this case does not have the opportunity to have discounts on registration fees, while when registering through the Fanar Study Company, it places between Your hands are the strongest academic expertise to register and follow all steps and procedures in an orderly and safe manner, in addition to benefiting from the discounts of our company, and our strong relations with private Turkish universities.
In Turkish universities, study is available in two basic languages: Turkish and English. During registration, it is required:
In addition, universities offer those who do not master the language of study the opportunity to study a preparatory year for the language.
You may ask: Are there other languages to study in Turkey?
Of course, it exists, but in a less widespread way than studying in Turkish and English, and it is found only within specific university specializations and only in universities, and often these specializations are literary and linguistic.
As a final note on this subject, the availability of studies in Turkey in the English language opened the way to keep pace with the worlds major scientific sources, and to easily access modern scientific references.
This university is distinguished for its leadership in the field of behavioral sciences and psychology, and the Nep Istanbul Hospital, which is the second largest psychiatric hospital in Europe, is affiliated to it.
The real role that Antalya Belem University is working on is to raise a generation of young people who depend on it to achieve progress for society in all fields, and it is one of the most important Turkish universities, which is characterized by its high-quality study programs
It is strong in English engineering disciplines and is accredited by MUDEK, which enables students to work in Europe without modifying their degree.
Ozigen Istanbul University is one of the universities compatible with the labor market in Turkey and always prepares comprehensive plans to achieve this, and in its curricula and training programs to meet the needs of the labor market and professions both inside and outside Turkey, it also provides academic education in its latest forms and teaching and training methods to students, and works to rehabilitate them and refine their skills and experience.
Ranked first as the best Turkish university in Asia for the years 2019 and 2020, respectively
It is at the fore in the lists of Turkish universities in the field of teaching medical and health specialties, and it has the best medical schools in Turkey.
Lokman Hakim University in Ankara
Send us the files
Gaining initial admission
Pay university fees
Obtaining the final acceptance
Coming to Turkey and registering for the university
Foreign and Arab students are highly accepting of studying in Turkish universities, wishing to obtain a number of advantages that provide them with the study experience in Turkey, which are:
What are the conditions that a person must meet to enter the field of university studies in Turkey? This question is frequently asked by those who dream of continuing their studies at a university in Turkey, but are afraid that they do not meet the required conditions.
The conditions for foreigners to pursue their studies in Turkey are very easy and accessible, although they differ from one university to another, but in general they are within the reach of any student wishing to continue his studies.
Among these conditions:
Studying in Turkish universities today has become an important option for Arabs, who prefer them to study in European countries, the United Kingdom, or even America, due to several considerations that affect the desire of the Arab student to choose the country in which he pursues his university education.
The most important motives that attract Arabs to study in Turkey are:
1. The great scientific renaissance that began in the past two decades in Turkey
2. The advantages of studying in Turkish universities are encouraging in terms of the strength of certificates, ease of registration, and the diversity of university programs and specializations
3. The ease of adaptation of the Arab student to the Turkish environment due to the similarity in customs, traditions and cultures
4. The geographical proximity to Turkey and the ease of travel to and from it
5. The cost of living in Turkey is lower than the cost of living in European countries, especially for a student who needs a stable financial resource that covers his needs
6. The presence of a large Arab community that helps facilitate integration into life and adaptation
Free education in Turkey is at the pre-university levels. At the undergraduate level, you are in front of two types of universities:
1. Public universities: tuition fees are low
2. Private universities: tuition fees are high
However, the free opportunities are represented in the scholarships offered by the Turkish government annually with the aim of attracting foreign students from different countries of the world and allocating a number of university seats for them, with assistance in terms of visa, residence, monthly stipend and other services that the student needs during his stay to study in Turkey
Turkey has made new and important leaps in the field of education and university studies. Perhaps the most prominent features of development in this field are:
1. The number of universities in Turkey has increased to more than 209 public and private universities
2. The Higher Education Council of Turkey has a vision to reach 500 universities within the next few years
3. The number of students in Turkey has reached more than 4 million, including 50,000 international students, and the numbers are increasing year by year.
4. Turkish universities provide instruction in several languages besides the mother tongue of the country "Turkish", and most universities offer study in English, while there are universities that provide study in other languages such as Arabic, French, Russian and others
5. 6 Turkish universities were selected among the top 500 universities around the world for the year 2021
6. Turkish universities have a close cooperation and partnership relationship with a large number of European and American universities, with which they share student exchange programs, various activities, skills development, curriculum preparation and exchange of experiences.
7. Universities in Turkey are widely recognized for their academic degrees
8. The infrastructure and superstructure of Turkish universities are very developed and take into account the latest modern technologies
9. The contribution of many endowment and charitable organizations to support education and provide scholarships has helped to improve the quality of education in Turkey
If you mean the easy study that does not require effort and follow-up, of course you will not find that here. Studying in Turkey is fun in research, studies and practical applications, and these aspects do not make it difficult but rather enjoyable and beneficial.
In other respects, it is easy to judge.
The conditions for studying are widely available, their costs are low, the methods of registration in universities are easy, and all the details and procedures for amending certificates, university registration or other procedures are all easy and do not require complexity, especially if you ask for the help of experts in this field.
Don't forget that Fanar Study achieves your dream and helps you reach the highest levels of education by enrolling you in the most prestigious universities and in specializations suitable for you, and provides all services and consultations to make you a leader in your community in the near future.
To help you choose your major