The costs of studying and living in Turkey depend on the types of university, whether governmental or private, and housing costs vary according to the desire for student housing or rented apartments, and the costs of studying English depend on the chosen institute, in this article we will inform you of all the costs that you must know in If you want to study in Turkey, including all the answers to the questions that may come to your mind..
The costs of studying in Turkey vary according to the type of university, whether it is public or private, and only if it is a master’s, bachelor’s or doctorate, each of which has its own costs
The costs of studying English in Turkey:
The costs of studying the language in Turkey start from 400 US dollars per month, in addition to other expenses such as housing and food costs, health insurance and airport reception, and prices vary according to the chosen Turkish institute and the type and duration of the course.
Fees and costs of Turkish universities for undergraduate studies:
Study costs in public universities range from 250 to 2500 US dollars per year, while the costs of studying in private Turkish universities range from 4000 to 16000 US dollars per academic year, and the most expensive medical specialties come after engineering specialties
- There are also second expenses, such as expenses on university books and administrative fees that are paid in each semester and range from approximately $100 to $150.
Fees and costs of Turkish universities for master’s studies:
Studying a master’s degree in Turkey has become the goal of many students, especially Arab students. There is no doubt that a master’s degree in Turkey is of high value. The average cost of studying a master’s degree in public Turkish universities ranges between 300 to 600 US dollars, while the costs of studying a master’s degree in private Turkish universities range between 5,000 to 20,000 USD
Among the most important advantages of a master’s degree in Turkey:
- The presence of more than 200 Turkish universities for master's studies, all of which are distinguished locally and globally
- Extracting the student’s residence permit and its reductions in transportation, health insurance, and student housing
- Some Turkish universities teach masters and submit the thesis in Arabic
As for undergraduate majors for master’s studies in Turkish universities,
- Genetics and genetics
- Medical Physics
- Business Management
- Project management
- International Relations
- Interior & Environmental Design
- engineering architecture
- Film and Television
- Master's degree in Turkish
Fees and costs of Turkish universities for doctoral studies:
The superiority of Turkish universities made them attract students from all over the world from all over the world at all educational levels to obtain the highest levels of academic achievement at the university
And the highest is the doctorate, as the costs of studying a doctorate in Turkish universities range between 5,000 and 12,000 US dollars, and some universities offer the possibility of paying in installments.
Among the most important advantages of studying a PhD in Turkey:
- The student can study in the three languages (Turkish, Arabic and English).
- Possibility to amend a master’s degree if it is from outside Turkey, as for the one issued by Turkey, there is no need to amend
- The student can study in the three languages, Turkish, Arabic and English
As for undergraduate majors for doctoral studies in Turkish universities:
- Business Management
- International Trade
- Physical Education and Sports Science
- Political Science and International Relations
- civil engineering
- Health Management
- the pharmacy
- Speech and language therapy
- computer engineering
What is the difference between public and private Turkish universities?
Public universities in Turkey are located in all Turkish cities, while private universities are concentrated in a few cities, the most important of which are Istanbul, Ankara, and Izmir.
Turkish public universities:
- The number of public universities is 127
- Public university fees are low to medium,
- The language of study in public universities: most of the majors are in Turkish,
- International recognition: most of them have international recognition
- Chances of acceptance: few
- University Entrance Test: Required by many universities
Turkish private universities:
- The number of private universities in Turkey is 69
- Private universities fees: medium to high
- Language of study in private universities: Turkish and English
- International recognition: Not all private universities are internationally recognized
- Chance of acceptance: high
- Private University Entrance Test: Most universities accept students without a test.
Registration documents in Turkish universities
First of all, you must know the most important documents required by Turkish public universities
- An official photo with a white background
- High school graduation certificate
- High school transcripts
- English language certificate (not mandatory)
- Turkish language certificate (not mandatory)
- yos test score (some universities)
- Translation of the above-mentioned documents (some universities)
How to register in Turkish universities?
It may not be easy to obtain a study seat in Turkish public universities due to the high competitiveness, and the difficulty of applying in some Turkish universities.
Steps for registering in Turkish universities, and how to apply for trade-offs, step by step.
- First: Do a research process on Turkish universities, especially for the university you want to apply to, it is recommended to choose 10 different universities to increase the chance of admission
- Second: Check the conditions of these universities, the dates of admission and the certificates they accept.
- Third: You can also enter the YOS test in order to be able to apply to all Turkish universities
- Fourth: Preparing documents and translating them into Turkish if necessary
- Fifth: After making sure that the admission requirements are fulfilled and all documents are available, the university must wait until it opens the door for comparison.
- Sixth: Starting the registration process for the different universities, and applying before the end of the official deadline for each university from its official website.
- Seventh: Follow up on your personal email, and wait for the results to be announced.
- Eighth: Apply for the second or third comparison if you were not lucky to be accepted the first time.
- Ninth: After you receive the acceptance letter, you can start the process of registering and register officially as a university student in Turkey.
- Tenth: You can apply for a visa to enter Turkey before confirming the registration, through the acceptance letter sent by the university.
- Finally: when you confirm your enrollment, you will be required to pay the tuition fees for the first semester.
We understand that registration in Turkish universities may be somewhat tiring, and requires a lot of patience, especially since each university has special conditions, and different dates for submission and registration.
- In this article, we tried to explain in a simple way about the difference between Turkish public universities and private Turkish universities, registration fees and how to apply, so you must continue reading and research so that you can understand the application system in Turkish universities and compare for a seat
Let Us Contact You
To help you choose your major