Because of the advantages offered by Turkish higher education, the student’s attention was directed to study for a master’s degree in Turkey, especially in Turkey’s path to developing and developing its educational curriculum for nearly ten years. Low materialism for Syrian, Iraqi and Moroccan students, and this, if indicated, indicates the country's tolerance of foreign students.
It is certain that students are accepted into a master’s degree in Turkey based on the student’s average during his graduation, and this of course differs from one Turkish university to another. The terms and rules of admission vary between Turkish universities. Some universities require students to undergo international (intelligence) tests. Take this exam, some universities require English language certificates (TOEFL - IELTS) or Turkish language certificate, and some universities require specific university studies and do not grant you a master's study license without those studies.
Conditions for studying a master's degree in Turkey
- Students wishing to study a master’s degree in Turkey must submit to the ALES assessment test, which is a non-international Turkish classification test that is used to select graduate students and classify them among Turkish universities according to their rates. The student can join the university for postgraduate studies after passing this test. Fine arts or music are not required to take this test and they can study for their MA without this test.
- Some universities require the student to submit a ÜDS foreign language examination It is a test for graduate students and it is exactly a post-doctoral test, but some Turkish universities require it to study a master’s. Therefore, the student must review the university in which he wants to submit his master’s thesis to find out whether the university demands this test or not. In any case, it is a necessary test that qualifies the graduate student to obtain The foreign language certificate necessary for that stage of study.
- Some universities also require students to take the KPDS test It is an abbreviation of the phrase (the foreign language level test for employees) and it can be known from its name. It is a test to determine the level of foreign languages (English, German, French) for employees in the state sectors, but some Turkish universities require a certificate of progression to it in order to complete the student’s postgraduate studies (Masters and PhD) and it is worth It is noteworthy that universities differ among themselves in the percentage of the acceptable rate. Of course, some universities differ in the rate of acceptance of this exam. Here, the student also has to review the university and inquire whether this test is required or not.
These conditions vary and vary according to each university and according to each specialization the student wishes to apply to, and according to the student’s grades, there are specific rates by universities for accepting certificates or student test results . The best efficiency by placing the student's grades, test results and the outcome of his personal interview .
- For foreign students, they are required to submit a Turkish language test ( TÖMER .). ) to be authenticated and authenticated by the Turkish notary in the notary and the notary in Turkey. He is the one who authenticates the documents and ratifies the covenants.
Students who studied a master's degree outside Turkey
GMAT is an international test for students who wish to obtain a master's degree in one of the administrative disciplines. This test was one of the most requested tests by Turkish universities for postgraduate studies. The goal of the test is to determine the student's ability to succeed in his programs that he has chosen. The test measures the student's critical skill and analytical intelligence.
GRE is a standardized test for students who have completed their undergraduate studies and are on their way to complete their higher studies. The test aims to determine the student's ability to study his study programs and is conducted in several different areas such as: language technology, vocabulary, mathematics and analytical writing. This test is done via the computer. This test is an alternative to the GMAT and is required by most Turkish universities and many academic colleges around the world, it is a globally recognized test.
Duration of Master's Study in Turkey
Master's studies in Turkey are carried out in two ways
- Master’s study with thesis and thesis: It is called in the Turkish language ( TEZSIZ with thesis) This method depends on the student creating his master’s thesis at the end of his semesters. Some universities and some majors have three years, in which the year is divided into two semesters, bearing in mind that the student has the right to extend his study period for another two semesters.
- Master’s study without thesis and thesis: It is called in the Turkish language ( TEZSIZ without thesis). This method depends on the student attending specific lectures for a period of one and a half years (three semesters), in which the student has acquired the necessary information and sufficient experience in the behavioral field and delved into it to the required limit that he knows on The method of applying this knowledge and this type does not require a thesis or a dissertation and is supervised by the same body that supervises the TOEFL exams.
Documents required to study a master's degree in Turkey
- A copy of a valid passport (Turkish translation and certified)
- Recent selfie
- A copy of the high school diploma with transcripts (only some universities require it)
- A copy of the university graduation certificate (bachelor's degree) with transcripts
- A residence document showing the student's residence
- my letter of recommendation
- A CV that mentions the certificates obtained in all areas of his studies and his life.
- Motivation letter (it is the link between you and the university you want to apply to, in which the university gets to know you personally, and in which you can express yourself to the university and tell them your skills and motives for studying at this particular university)
- Documents of the language certificates that you have obtained and exams for (some universities may require it from you, and some may require special certificates as mentioned above)
- ALES examination certificate mentioned above for graduates of Turkish universities or the result of the GRE test for students who have studied their bachelor’s degree outside Turkey. Attached with the test result is a certified true copy of the notary public and that the test result for admission is 55 degrees and this is by order of the Turkish Education Authority, noting that some universities Turkish is not interested in this matter.
- GMAT اختبار Test
- University registration payment
- A copy of the certificate of completion of the Turkish language ( TÖMER ) - only a few universities request it.
- For foreigners, a copy of the Turkish study visa certified and notarized by the notary public and the embassy and translated into Turkish
- A document confirming that the student is not sick with any contagious or contagious disease in his country. This document shall be translated into Turkish and notarized by a notary.
- Very few universities require the student to sponsor a Turkish citizen.
Do not be shocked by all of these items, dear reader, as these items are considered completely complete. Some universities ask you for less papers than the memorandum, and some of them are satisfied with a few to prove that you have completed your bachelor’s degree, and some universities complicate the matter and ask for more than that. For this reason, we wrote to you everything that all Turkish universities can ask of you. All you have to do is choose a university and ask them what is required.
Let Us Contact You
To help you choose your major