Start your study adventure in Turkey. good news! Scholarships in Turkey are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail these scholarships, their benefits and the application process step by step.
Turkish Government Scholarship 2022-2023
It is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, masters and doctoral studies. Scholarships in Turkey cover a monthly stipend of up to 1,600 TL per month, tuition fees, return flight ticket, health insurance, and accommodation.
Apart from providing educational opportunities on an international level as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience, Turkey also offers scholarships to outstanding international students from all over the world to study at the most prestigious universities in Turkey.
You can review the scholarships available on the university's web page and get general information on the details page. In addition, there are also scholarship programs offered by the Turkish Scholarships and the Council of Higher Education ( COHE ).
Turkey Scholarships is a government-funded and competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students to pursue a full-time or short-term program at top universities in Turkey. Scholarships in Turkey aims to build a network of future leaders committed to promoting cooperation between countries and mutual understanding between societies.
In addition to providing financial support, the Turkish Scholarships allows international students to enter the university in the intended application program. With this feature, it is different from other scholarship programs in the world. The aim of the Turkish Scholarships is to ensure that students benefit from social and cultural activities during their time in Turkey as well as university education. This scholarship program also covers student needs such as accommodation and health insurance during the education period.
DAAD PhD Scholarships or Research Scholarships must submit only the required number of academic reference letters required in these scholarship applications, signed, enclosed and closed, to one of the DAAD Counseling Centers in Turkey.
DAAD online application portal will not be considered .
Contact information for all DAAD scholarships is at www.funding-guide . And at www.daad . Available on the website. The correct and definitive source of information on application requirements for a DAAD scholarship is the websites listed above. Candidates who wish to apply can obtain information about the application process and relevant scholarship documents by making an appointment with one of the DAAD Turkey counseling centers before the deadline for the scholarship they wish to apply for.
DAAD Counseling Centers in Turkey tries to assist all candidates applying for DAAD scholarships as much as they can; However, it is the applicant's full responsibility to prepare the application documents in form and content in a complete and error-free manner and to deliver the application documents for DAAD scholarships in a timely manner.
For students who want to study with a scholarship in Turkey; There are many scholarship options including scholarships provided by the Republic of Turkey, scholarships provided by the countries to which students belong, scholarships offered by various national and international institutions and organizations, and scholarships to universities. The opportunities and amounts granted by the institutions vary. Some of these institutions also cover the cost of transportation from your country to Turkey.
It is intended for international students at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels in countries that sign protocols with the Council of Higher Education. If students who have been accepted into Turkish higher education programs do not have a Turkish language proficiency certificate, one-year language preparation will be offered to students.
Recognition and equivalency processes are carried out by the Department of Recognition and Equivalency Services of the Council of Higher Education, which is a constitutional institution. This public service has been provided in our institution since 1983.
Turkey offers international level educational opportunities as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience to students from all over the world.
Outstanding international students can apply for scholarships to study at the most prestigious universities in the country.
Scholarships in Turkey include both scholarships and university registration at the same time. Applicants are placed in a university and program based on their preferences as specified in the online application form.
- Monthly allowance of 700 TL
- Accommodation in government university housing without paying any fees
- Waiver of tuition/university fees
- Health expenses are covered by public health insurance
- One-year Turkish language course (if there is no proof of proficiency)
- tickets , one to reach Turkey and the other to leave at the end of the study period. If the student purchases the ticket, he will be compensated
All students around the world are targeting for scholarships to study in Turkey.
To be eligible for undergraduate programs, an applicant must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (no one who previously held or obtained Turkish citizenship can apply). Dual citizens of Turkish and any other country may not apply.
- Not be a student registered in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying for,
- Have graduated or are likely to graduate from a secondary education institution
- Undergraduate candidates must have an acceptable level of secondary education, equivalent to high schools in Turkey.
- Born no later than 01.01.1998 for undergraduate programs (no more than 21 years old)
- Have a specified GPA, Diploma, National Examination or International Examination score, i.e. an academic degree for each program (90% for Medical Sciences, 70% for other undergraduate programmes)
- Be in good health as candidates must not have an infectious disease (HIV, Hepatitis C, etc.) or have a disease that prevents his/her education in Turkey.
- Students who are currently studying in Turkey cannot apply for a scholarship for the level they are studying now
- Turkish citizens and individuals who have lost Turkish citizenship cannot apply for this program
- Students may only apply for one scholarship program at a time, according to their academic goals and educational background
- These scholarships are open to candidates from all the countries listed above, if they meet the above requirements
- For scholarship programs that are short-term, additional matters to apply
Through the following steps
Applying to scholarship programmers in Turkey is a free online process and is done via the Turkish Government Scholarships website.
Applications submitted by hand or by mail will not be evaluated.
- Open the online application system
- You must create an account.
- Log in to the system and complete the application form
- Upload the required documents for the system. Applications without the required documents will not be evaluated. Candidates must also include documents confirming their scores on the SAT , TOEFL , DELF or YDS .
- Online order
- A copy of a valid ID card - passport, national ID card, birth certificate, etc.
- passport copy
- High School certificate
University and program enrollment
Masters: 1100 TL per month
PhD: 1600 TL per month
- Return flight ticket
- health insurance
- Turkish language course for one year
Let Us Contact You
To help you choose your major