Fenerbahce University is recently established but it made a strong impact, where the university was able to highlight itself amid the great competition among Turkish universities and was able to easily adapt to the environment of virtual education in 2020. The university also provided a lot of modern equipment and technologies, in addition, it adopted the highest educational curriculum theoretically and practically
Global Ranking: 11674
Local Ranking: 184
Initial Price: 1500 $
We will accompany you on a super amazing tour to learn about the most important information and details of Fenerbahce University, we wish you an enjoyable reding
Brief information About Fenerbahce University in Istanbul
Here are the most important details about the university:
Where is Fenerbahce University located?
The university is located in the Atasehir district on the Asian side of Istanbul
What are the languages supported at Fenerbahce University?
The university adopts the Turkish language as an official language in teaching its curricula, in addition to the English language for many university majors.
Number of Students at Fenerbahce University
The number of university students during the academic year 2020-2021 reached more than 1,700 students, including a good number of foreign students
Research, Training, and Entertainment Centers at the University
Fenerbahce University has many important centers for scientific research and training, the most important of which are:
- Medical Center
- Media Center
- Several scientific and applied laboratories, and multiple workshops
- The university also includes an employment center that helps provide many services to students after graduation, including:
- Career guidance and qualifying to enter the labor market
- Vocational training in different sectors
- In addition, the university is distinguished by having many entertainment centers, the most important of which are:
- Fitness club
- Various playgrounds
- Art gallery
- The university also organizes many cultural and artistic activities and tourist trips that contribute to pleasing the students and providing them with an enjoyable atmosphere.
Recognitions of Turkey's Fenerbahce University
The university is accredited by the Turkish Ministry of Higher Education YOK and is recognized by several Arab countries, as it has a strong international presence, especially in the European Union countries.
Student exchange programs at Fenerbahce University
- The university is a member of the Erasmus student exchange program, which provides ideal opportunities to study at major European universities for one or two semesters.
- At the local level, Fenerbahce University in Istanbul is cooperating with many Turkish universities according to the "Farabi" and "Mevlana" student exchange programs.
Why choose Fenerbahce University
We encourage students who wish to study in Fenerbahce, because of the university's unique advantages, the most important of which are:
- The university has strong partnerships with many universities inside and outside Turkey
- Classes and halls at the university are equipped with the latest technologies that facilitate the teaching process and keep up with the up-to-date advanced methods
- The university provides scholarships to several universities in Europe, America, and Asia.
- The university does not have its own housing, but there is a well-known university housing near the university, "Anatolian Residence" that provides many distinguished services for students.
- The studying cost at the university is moderate and suitable for the living conditions of foreign families in Turkey
- Fenerbahce University is characterized by its vital location in the best tourist areas in Istanbul the Asian part, and close to modern transportation in the region, especially the metro line.
Register at Fanar Fenerbahce University
To register at Fenerbahce University in Istanbul, you need the following documents:
- A copy of your high school diploma
- A copy of the high school transcript
- A copy of your passport
- Personal Photograph
- Certificate of proficiency in the English language "TOEFL test", if any
Do you want to visit Fenerbahce University?
- Website: https://www.fbu.edu.tr/
- Address: Atatürk Mah Metropol İstanbul, Ataşehir Blv., 34758 Ataşehir/İstanbul